Thursday, March 20, 2008

Goodbye, Kathryn!



This is a picture from last night's going away party for my very good friend, Kathryn. Her husband took a new job in Spokane, so they fly out this Saturday. It was a great party, but just like any going away shindig, always has the damper of knowing it's the last hoo-rah with the person it's being thrown for.



So, this is a little tid-bit about Kathryn, and how much I'll really miss her. Kathryn and I served together in Young Womens over a year, and it has been a blast. Over girl's camp, baby showers, mutuals, Sunday Lessons, and the occassional girl's night out Kelly and Kathryn can manage, she has become one of my closest friends. It's never easy making friends when you don't have kids that kind of network you in to social circles, so when I find women I genuinely enjoy hanging out with, they are hard to give up!!



Kathryn, I will surely miss the simple things you do that's always good for a laugh-fest, your blunt honesty I can always rely on, and your ability to lift my spirits every time I'm near you. Can't wait until we see each other again!

Simply Me, Kelly, and Kathryn at going away party last night--->

No comments: