Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday? It was a GREAT Friday

Just thought I'd share that I'm having a pretty spectacular day. Maybe it's because I decided to blow everything off and play. Much to Jake's annoyance, I kind of skipped out on completing any task I had at the office, but at least I got much needed one-on-one time with Kelly. I took her to her first sushi experience ever...and hopefully she wasn't just being nice when she said she liked it. It was hilarious to see her trying to use chopsticks for the first time, but she was getting the hang of it by the end. To see her face every time the waitress brought something new to the table was hysterical. She was a great sport and tried a little of everything, but was much relieved when the waitress finally brought out something she recognized: cinnamon tea (and the check! haha!). I love Fridays when I knock off the week early and go and do what I want...if only Jake was flexible enough to hang out. He's (thankfully) stayed very busy so he's getting burned out quick. Can somebody say it's time for a Vacay??? :)

Have a great Easter Weekend everybody!! Time for boiled eggs and candy---what a great combination!

1 comment:

The Landon Family said...

Hello lady!!
I was looking at Lindsays blog and saw the name Bonnie guessing it would be you and sure enough. Lucky me!! How are you? my email is landon1115@hotmail.com Blog
landinos5.blogspot.com