Thursday, January 3, 2008

Yep, It's Bowl Week


Tonight, after finally reaching home after many errands, I walk in the back door and expect to hear a "Hi, honey, good to see you" or perhaps a "How was your day?" Oh, no...Instead, the following is a direct quote from my living room: "Gosh you idiot! You've only made that mistake three times!!! What are you thinking?!?! Had you just tucked it under and gone for it you would have had a first down!" This was Jake's reaction to the Kansas State vs. Virginia Tech Orange Bowl game (apparently somebody was doing something that didn't meet Jake's very high spectator expectations)
I then checked my DVR recordings and schedule to see over 18 hours of football games either recorded or scheduled to record in the next week.

Ah yes, it's that time again...Bowl Week. Maybe it will give me time to refine my Spider Solitaire skills.

No comments: