Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sign of the Times My Friend



Joey McIntyre, 35; Jonathan Knight, 39; Donnie Wahlberg, 38; Jordan Knight, 37; and Danny Wood, 38. They will be visiting the Today Show on April 4th to address rumors of a reunion.

I found this when I logged into Yahoo to check my e-mail this morning. I can only describe this as a sign of the times....

I mean, did I have the nkotb lunch box that I proudly ate out of for three consecutive years? Who didn't? Was my first CD "Hangin' Tough" that I listened to every night while blowing kisses to my poster of Joey McIntyre on the wall? You betcha. But a reunion when they are pushing 40? The jury is still out on this one.

2 comments:

Julia said...

okay i'll be honest i was never a fan...i know, weird coming from me.

Anonymous said...

They all look like they are straight out of a GQ ad with their fancy outfits...what ever happened to backwards visors and parachute pants?? That is the NKOTB that I know and love!!!