Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Welcome, One and All!

After being a random blog snooper for the better part of this year, I have broken down and decided, yes, to maintain (or at least make a valient effort) a blog of my own. I have titled it "Simply Me" because in a lot of ways my life is pretty simple. I complain, as most do, that I am way too busy and always have too much on my plate, but in reality I don't. No kids, no job, left everyday to feed our dog (Sitka) and clean our house. Of course, life won't always be this uncomplicated as Jake (my husband) is in the process of starting his own real estate appraising company and I will be going back to school full time in the summer, but for now, I am basking in my short-term break from stressful jobs and daily obligations.

I should put in a short disclaimer that although I consider english to be my best subject in school, I am in no way a talented writer and could never compare to the blogs I read that keep me tied to them every day, but will try my best to portray the humor and interesting "Alaskan" experiences I get to enjoy.

So with that, I will welcome you to my first blog entry!

1 comment:

Julia said...

woohoo!! i'm so excited that you are part of the blog world now. time to get caught up on all the entries...