Monday, February 18, 2008

Tax Season is over...for Me


I was kidding myself to think that we could do something for Valentine's Day...we ended up WORKING until the wee hours of the night. Too much to do to play these days I guess. Oh well. In any case, I did take pictures, they are just of us taking a break and clowning around with the camera. We had some really funny ones but Jake said he would kill me if I put them up, so I only got to put up the attractive ones, at least attractive ones of him. Can you say "Alaskan Tan"?

But I digress. Maybe it's because this is the last year tax season will be easy, quick, and cheap, but I finished super early and am so proud of myself...it took less than an hour! I know next year doing taxes for our business is not only going to cost a lot of money, it's going to be a new (aka very challenging) experience. In any case, they are done and I get my $54 refund in 9-14 days. Not too shabby. Good luck to those of you that still have to do taxes...hopefully bigger refunds than mine are in store for you and *eek* if you have to pay may it be a small, small amount. Can you tell which political party I belong to? Haha!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm impressed! Doing your own taxes! You'd think I'd know how having a dad who's an accountant and gets hired out to do others taxes on the side, but I don't. Way to go!

And SUPER cute pics of y'all, I love your hair!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute!! Of course you already did your taxes...why do you think I am with AJ?? Mr. Finance will always be able to take care of the money issues...I am pretty, that is what I bring to the table...

Julia said...

very cute pictures!!