Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines

"Is your father a terrorist? Because you're da bomb!"

Okay, not the most PC pick-up line I've ever heard but I got this cheesy V-day e-mail forward with all these lines and I hadn't heard this one before. Sad but true.

Happy Valentines Day! I finally took some updated pictures with Jake so I will upload soon, I think I'm going to take some more tonight...for our celebration (We never get gifts for each other) I'm making him a pile of shrimp. It's his favorite meal.

Unfortunately it's almost 6 and we're just finishing up because we've been so overwhelmed with business (Not a bad problem to have I know) it's been crazy. Can't complain though, business means $$ and $$ means finally paying off our credit cards!!

1 comment:

Julia said...

can't wait to see the new pics..hope your dinner went well, and woohoo for a booming business!