Monday, May 19, 2008

Still Recovering



Ok I know there is nothing worse than reading (or hearing) somebody else talk about a show you don't watch, but I can't help it today. For all you non-Desperate Housewives watchers...sorry...and go to abc.com and watch the past episodes so you can get in the loop because this season was c-r-a-z-y. If you do watch and were unlucky to miss last night don't read on because it's a spoiler.
Last night was the season finale. It wrapped up all the loose ends of each woman's story pretty nicely...and just when you thought you had actually watched a finale that didn't have the typical cliff-hanger tease ending where you were so irritated that you'd have to wait another four months to see what happens but yet at the same time so delighted that there was a twist, they fast forward the series 5 YEARS!!! Just like that!!! And all you got was a tiny preview in what's happening in everybody's lives. My favorite was Gabby all un-make-up'd and ugly with the twin Chinese girls (I'm not sure if she adopted or what...I'm sure we'll find out next season) and my LEAST FAVORITE was that Suzan isn't with Mike Delfino! What a tramp...

In any case, I'd have to rank that as seriously the best season finale episode I've ever watched...I knew there was a reason I loved this show!

1 comment:

Katerina Papadopoulos said...

was that judd nelson kissing susan in the last scene???