Saturday, September 5, 2009

More Ice Cream Please


So...what to say about today? (I must apologize in advance to my mother-in-law who despises the following phrase) IT SUCKS. I won't go into detail and list all the events that have led to me wanting to kick an unsuspecting stranger in the kneecap, but trust me...that's the point I've reached, and it's hardly 1 in the afternoon. So instead, I'm still in my pajamas and am catching up on the last week's worth of my soap that I have to DVR. Yes...those of you that think daytime soaps are 'below them'...I watch One life to Live every weekend marathon style while I fold a week's worth of laundry and do homework. Judge if you feel it necessary, but I've been hooked since I was a wee pre-teen and would watch everyday with my Mom (who would change the channel with the 'smut' scenes would play).

Outside we are finally getting our driveway excavated today and there is large machinery tearing up the entire yard. I can't get my car out of the garage to go anywhere and I'm stuck...STUCK I TELL YOU in my house until it gets leveled out.

I'm off to drown my sorrows in another hot fudge sundae!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hey, my mom hates the word Sucks too! Sometimes I slip and apologize...but I think she realizes by now that it's actually part of my vocabulary. And enjoy your t.v. indulgence. My vice? Desperate housewives. All about sleeping around and murdering exes...it's horrible. But when it's on I admit, I watch...

Lindsay JJ said...

what's with the old lady and the sock in a sling thing? I am not going to judge you about anything else but what is that all about? hee hee! (Ironic that the word verification is bustso...... of all things?)

Bonnie said...

Lindsay,
I was in such a crappy mood that day, I wanted a picture to reflect my feelings...so I went to google images and typed in 'angry lady'. This is one that showed up and I thought it was funny. Love the bustso. :)