Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Coming to a Hospital Near Us This November



Our exciting news was posted on Facebook yesterday, but just in case there are few of you that don't use Facebook, we are pregnant! The due date is 11-23-09, and we just couldn't be happier that it all timed itself perfectly for us to finish the house just in time for me to be exhausted every day at 2pm. I have to say though, at 10 weeks, the pregnancy Gods have been very very nice to me. No morning sickness, no upset stomach, not even horrible fatigue (for the most part). I'm knocking on wood as I type this for fear of belated symptoms, but this whole thing seemed so abstract...until my ultrasound yesterday that showed a real baby with arms and legs. After our first ultrasound, I had a picture of a dot, but now I have a true blue picture and it's sort of freaking me out.

Its amazing that after years of trying to get to this point, we could be so shocked and awed, but we are and as it sinks in expect lots of anxious posts filled with questions I would love answers to.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my congratulations!!!!!!! How exciting! I'm so glad you've had it easy so far - you do NOT want morning sickness, I've had enough for both of us. Just wait until you feel the baby move - I was so excited and then kinda wierded out that something was living inside of me. But feeling the baby move is way fun and reminds me I'm pregnant, and not just getting fat from the donuts ;).

Yea yea yea for November!!! Keep these posts coming girl!!

The Fuhrmann's said...

Congrats on the exciting news! You & Jake will be wonderful parents.

Emily said...

Congrats, Bonnie! I'm so excited for you! Seeing the actual baby's form on the ultrasound is fun, isn't it? Makes it all so real. That's awesome you're feeling so good- hope it stays that way! Glad the timing is all working out with the house and the tired-factor. Seems like things have a way of working themselves out. Enjoy every minute- I look forward to tracking the belly!

Scott and Elly said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you guys! You'll be amazing parents:)