Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Belated Happy Birthday

Just wanted to say a quick Happy Birthday to my Mom (last Friday). I really meant to write this when it was actually on her birthday...and then I was tempted to cheat and just change the post date to make it look like I was on time...but I'm trying this new honesty-in-everything life strategy. I hear it's important.

In any case, Mom, I know you only get on this blog because it's the easiest way to navigate to Jonathan and Leah's blog where you can see pictures of your favorite grand baby, but just in case you stop to read this I LOVE YOU and want you to know that you are (and always have been) a huge example to me. I want to grow up and be the woman you are, minus the constant chatting on your cell phone. But without that cell phone ringing at the most inopportune times you wouldn't be who you are. Even though I acted horrified I was secretly proud that I had the loudest cheering mother in the stands at all my basketball games, and was even happy to show off your sweet dance moves at all the high school dances you chaperoned.

I know you hate Alaska but after living so far away from you guys for two years it's been a blast to have you right down the road. Hope you get acclimatized to the cold weather soon and quit wearing sweatshirts in 70 degree weather. This is the best it's going to get.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet Bonnie!! I love Terri too...and so does Sherri!!!